We inform you that the International Federation of Sports Medicine (FIMS) as Treatment Controller, will use personal data you entered in the registration, information or request forms, for the following purposes.
In particular, FIMS will process the following data:
- Personal data (name, surname, address, date and place of birth, gender, tax code, telephone, e-mail, picture).
1. Legal basis and treatment purposes
Data treatment is based on your request of affiliation for the main purpose of finalizing and managing it.
2. Modalities of the processing
Data treatment is achieved also through electronic systems, which means: data collection, recording, organizing, storing, retrieving, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
3. Obligatory of consent
The provision of data for the purposes specified in point 1.1 it is mandatory for implementation and management of the affiliation. A refusal will lead to the impossibility of establishing or continuing any relation with FIMS.
4. Data Recipients
FIMS could communicate your personal data:
- to all recipients of this disclosure policy which is mandatory for the abovementioned purposes;
- to FIMS staff, national and international partners and companies which have contractual relations with FIMS, International Sports Medicine Federations and Associations, and other national Associations which are affiliated with FIMS;
- to banks or credit institutions which have relations with FIMS;
- to FIMS consultants or advisors in charge for legal or fiscal activities
- to Events organizers, travel agencies, typographies and publishers.
Access to data is permitted to FIMS personnel for the abovementioned purposes, explicitly authorized for these activities or well trained.
5. Data transferring abroad
5.1. Personal Data is retained on our server located in Manchester, UK.
5.2 It is understood that, if it is necessary, for technical or operational reasons, to use subjects out of the European Union or to transfer some data to cloud services, the Controller ensures that the transferring will be implemented in compliance with the provisions of the national law.
6. Data retention period
Your data will be retained as long as it will be necessary for the abovementioned purposes and in compliance with the related legal provisions.
A check on these data, in order to verify their timeliness, is periodically programmed.
7. Treatment Controller
International Federation of Sports Medicine
Maison du Sport International
Av. de Rhodanie 54
8. Data Protection Officer
It is possible to contact FIMS Data Protection Officer, Marco Ferrante, appointed by the treatment Controller at the following email address: dpo@FIMS.org
9. Rights of the interested party
At any time, you will be able to check all the data related to you, including how these have been acquired, their accuracy, if they are complete, updated and well kept, ask for modification or deletion of data. Moreover, you will have the right to receive your data in a structured and commonly used format, or withdraw your agreement to the treatment of your data.
You will have the right to oppose, in whole or in part, the processing of your data for any issue related to your situation; at any time, you also have the right to oppose in case your data will be used for direct marketing purposes.
You will be able to enforce your rights using a specific registered letter or PEC to be addressed to the Data Controller. Moreover, you have the right to send a complain directly to the Privacy Authority.