Do not miss out - 34th World Congress of Sports Medicine
29 September – 2 October 2016 in Ljubljana, Slovenia
The 34th World Congress of Sports Medicine FIMS2016 is promising to be an extraordinary event that will indeed bring together the entire world (of Sports Medicine). In our desire to present a reflection of the plentifullness and spectrum of our specialty practised on all continents, FIMS and the Local Organising Committee are proud to provide you with the following information on the congress and its
- OPENING LECTURE by Willem Van Mechelen
- CONGRESS KEYNOTE SPEAKERS: Jan Ekstrand - David Koceja - Ron Maughan - Rod Whiteley - Clyde Williams
- 66 sessions in 9 halls: 21 Panels - 23 Workshops - 22 oral presentation sessions
- ATHLOME SYMPOSIUM to introduce the concerted effort to discover genomic and other "omic" markers of athletic performanceto a broader Sports Medicine audiencewith expert keynote speakers Claude Bouchard - Kathy North - Yannis Pitsiladis
- 113 SPEAKERS from 30 countries
- Contributions by 2 CONTINENTAL and 9 NATIONAL SPORTS MEDICINE ASSOCIATIONS, NATIONAL MEDICAL ASSOCIATIONS AND STUDY GROUPS AS WELL AS THE IOC MEDICAL AND SCIENTIFIC COMMISSION
- Organised in partnership with ASPETAR Qatar Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Hospital
A final very good reason to attend is that FIMS2016 will take place in Ljubljana, Slovenia’s charming capital and European Green Capital 2016.
Make sure to register now at www.fims2016.org and reserve your place in this unique celebration of Sports Medicine worldwide!