The deadlines for applications for the CCSM are 31st of March and 30th of September 2019.
Who may apply?
Applications are invited from institutions / organizations with demonstrated leadership in sport medicine locally, regionally, nationally and internationally and active collaborations in clinical work, education and research with a stress on developing.
The applicant key contact must currently be a FIMS member in good standing and supported by their FIMS member organization (National Sports Medicine Organization).
A FIMS member organization can support more than one application at a time and/or a shared application of different centres. All centres must be supported by only the National FIMS member organization. A country may have more than one FIMS-CCSM.
How to apply?
FIMS invites applications to become a FIMS-CCSM at any time. The following review and decision deadlines apply:
- Evaluation of submitted applications by Review Committee September-October
- Recommendation to FIMS Executive Committee second week of October
- Decision by FIMS Executive Committee at autumn meeting
- Information of applicants November
- Announcement on FIMS website end of November
- Designation is awarded for four years after which a reapplication may be submitted.