The aims of the Scientific Commission are:
- To promote scientific research in the field of Sports Medicine.
- To prepare Consensus / Position Statements regarding specific problems in Sports Medicine proposed by the Executive Committee.
- To cooperate with the organizers of the FIMS World Congress of Sports Medicine as well as with the organizers of other international scientific events sponsored by FIMS, especially as regards the choice of topics, invited lecturers, chairperson of sessions, and publication of proceedings.
- To cooperate with the Editor of the CSMR as the official journal of FIMS to produce the FIMS editions of the Journal.
Chair of the Scientific Commission
Prof. Yannis Pitsiladis (GRE)
Office: FIMS Reference Collaborating Centre of Sports Medicine for Anti-Doping Research University of Brighton, Welkin House, 30 Carlisle Road, Eastbourne BN20 7SN, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 7818 550 188
1. Prof. Mats Boerjesson (Sweden)
2. Prof. James Bilzon (United Kingdom)
3. Prof. Viktoriya Badtieva (Russia)
4. Prof. Jeroen Swart (South Africa)
5. Dr. Michiko Dohi (Japan)
6. Prof. Xie Minhao (China)
• Prof. Luigi Di Luigi (Italy)
• Prof. Wolfarth Bernd (Germany)