The aims of the Interfederal Commission are:
- To study, from a medical point of view, practical problems related to sports activity submitted by the Executive Committee.
- To promote and propose scientific research in cooperation with the FIMS Commission concerned regarding the medical aspects of sports activity in a form that can be suitably understood by officers, physicians, paramedic staff, coaches and athletes.
- To organize meetings of physicians linked to International Sports Federations and National Olympic Committees for the exchange of information on Sports Medicine.
Chair of the Interfederal Commission:
Dr Christian Schneider (GER)
Office: FIFA Medical Centre of Exellence, Harlachinger Straße 51, 81547 München, Germany
Tel: +49 89 6211-4060
Fax: +49 89 6211-4062
1. Prof. Petra Zupet (Slovenia)
2. Prof. Xavier Bigard (France)
3. Dr. Antonio Fiore (Italy)
4. Dr. Zhan Hui (China)
• Dr. Gary Mak (Hong Kong)
• Prof. Peter Baumgartl (Austria)